Sunday, September 5, 2010

When You Wish Upon a Star

Today at work, one of my clients came into the store to get a head start on her Christmas shopping. Christmas shopping!? I haven't even started thinking about next week yet! As you probably know, I work at Sephora while I'm in school, and I pretty much love my job. The perks and the people are great. I mean, what girl wouldn't want to play with make-up all day, and get paid to do it.

Anyways, I thought this lady was completely nuts for being so gung-ho on the shopping situation, but it got me thinking... And naturally it got me thinking about myself............ What do I want for Fall? (Winter is too long-term of a goal even for a cold-weather freak like me).

Well I'm putting together a dream list of my ideal Fall must-haves. Please, feel free to donate at any time.
..............................

First, a couple of bags are in order. A couple of classics, to be exact.
                                                   
           BVLGARI Chandra Bag   


A few pairs of versatile heels and boots are always a good idea too.




A pair of vintage throw-back flats like these make me giddy too.


Outerwear is an obvious must in the blustery weather.
A really cute jacket.

And a very classic coat.


 This scarf would match just about everthing I own.



I would of course have to have a new watch to get me everywhere on time.



When I forget my watch, I'll nedd to keep my wrists warm somehow.


 And in a perfect world, I would own this dress about 6 times over.



There are about 183,478, 972 other things I could put on this list, so I think I'll just stick the basics for now. I'm no Anna Wintour, but I know what I like want need.

Who said a girl couldn't dream big?

No comments:

Post a Comment